Boston Buyers Agent
Why Work with Boston Condo Guy as your Buyer’s Agent?
Simply put, a Buyer’s Agent is a real estate professional that works on the exclusive behalf of a Buyer during a home purchase. Working with a Buyer’s Agent is free (no hidden fees, or retainers). A Buyer’s Agent operates with loyalty solely to the Buyer, leverages negotiation skills to obtain the best price and terms for the Buyer, and assists in protecting the Buyer throughout the buying process.
Do not forego the free expert representation that a Buyer’s Agent can bring to the table. Listing Agents represent Sellers, not Buyers. For what will more than likely be the largest single purchase of your life, you deserve to have an experienced professional working on your behalf, exclusively representing your best interests, and negotiating for you. Some of the common items with which a Buyer’s Agent will assist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Explain the flow of a Boston real estate transaction (including forms and agreements)
- If applicable, assist in facilitating financing conversations with local mortgage brokers
- Work to understand Buyer’s wants and needs and discuss appropriate properties
- Arrange showings at qualified properties
- Provide property data and comparable market analysis studies
- Provide exclusive market information, not readily available elsewhere
- Represent you on MLS, bank, auction, FSBO, and new construction properties
- Structure offers with the Buyer’s best interest in mind
- Negotiate in favor of the Buyer for best price and terms
- Promote and protect interest of the Buyer, and only the Buyer, at all times
- Keep Buyer’s financial capabilities and thoughts confidential unless authorized to disclose
- Monitor, and assist in, the closing process
Why work with Boston Condo Guy? We are looked at and respected in the Boston real estate market as one of the top information sources for downtown condos and condo developments. We are recognized by not only Buyers and Sellers as a top expert, but Agents, Brokers, and Developers come to us to find out the latest information about the Boston condo market. We are a leader in online technology, and provide professional representation throughout the buying process.
What do I do now? We are excited at the possibility of assisting you in the purchase of a Boston condo. After establishing initial contact with us, we will be happy to meet you in person to show you one to two condos so that you can not only begin to see what is on the market, but also have the opportunity to interact with us to see if you would like to work together moving forward. After this, if you would like us to represent you as your Buyer’s Agent, we can begin to look at as many condos as you would like that fit your unique search criteria. During our second meeting, we will explain the Massachusetts Mandatory License Disclosure form, and the Buyer Representation Agreement, and sign them with you.
Contact us today to get started.